McDonald’s menu is set to change next week with six items coming off the list – and six new ones going on.
Fan favourite the Double Big Mac is set to return, but we will lose mozzarella dippers and the Big Tasty.
The changes are coming into force from Wednesday, according to McDonald’s, with the Double Big Mac back in branches from October 6.
The Double Big Mac costs £4.19 if you buy one on its own or you can combine it into a medium meal with fries and a drink for £5.69.
Other new items coming to the menu next week are a Crunchie McFlurry from 99p and Nacho Cheese Wedges at £1.89.
The new items will be on the menu for around six weeks before they are replaced.
Items being taken off the limited-edition menu this week include the Big Tasty, Chicken BBQ Smokehouse and Mozzarella Dippers
What is going onto the menu
- Double Big Mac – £4.19
- Double Big Mac medium meal- £5.69
- Crunchie McFlurry – £1.39
- Crunchie McFlurry Mini – 99p
- Nacho Cheese Wedges – £1.89
- Nacho Cheese Wedges Sharebox – £5.29
What is coming off the menu
- Mozzarella Dippers
- Mozzarella Dippers Share Box
- Cadbury Chocolate McFlurry
- Cadbury Chocolate Caramel McFlurry
- Big Tasty
- BBQ Chicken Smoke House
For more stories from where you live, visit InYourArea.